Grant applications are now OPEN for smaller non-profits!
How can interested nonprofit organizations apply for grant consideration?
Thank you for your interest in VetsAid and for seeking a grant from our organization for your work supporting veterans and military families. To apply, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. represent a nonprofit organization recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 tax-exempt organization (individuals are not eligible),
2. your organization must have been incorporated for more than 2 years as of September 1, 2018,
3. your organization remains in good standing with the IRS,
4. your average annual revenue for the last two years has been less than $150,000 and
5. you are seeking funds for a program or service that directly supports veterans, service members and/or their families.
As a reminder, we're focused on supporting wounded, ill and injured veterans and families of the fallen through suicide prevention, service animals, family programs, scholarships and workforce development leading to employment.
Applications must be received by September 10, 2018 for consideration.