Our 2019 Grant Selection Process is now open!
How can interested nonprofit organizations apply for grant consideration? Thank you for your interest in VetsAid and for seeking a grant from our organization for your work supporting veterans and military families.
To apply, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Represent a nonprofit organization recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 tax-exempt organization (individuals are not eligible),
2. Your organization must have been incorporated for more than 2 years,
3. Your organization remains in good standing with the IRS,
4. Your average annual revenue for the last two years has been less than $150,000 and
5. You are seeking funds for a program or service that directly supports veterans, service members and/or their families.
Please note: VetsAid Grant recipients that have been awarded consecutively the past two years need to wait one grant cycle before being eligible to submit a new request.
As a reminder, we are interested to support a variety of established and tested veterans-based charities, namely those with a proven track-record that take care to provide complete and holistic care for veterans and their families, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Applications must be received by August 15, 2019 for consideration.
Please direct any grant-related questions to email@example.com.